Wednesday, 12 October 2011

happy mail - postcard exchange

Pin It

I just love getting post - cards and handwritten letters and kiddo artwork, anything but bills and junk mail makes my day. So I signed us up for Teach Preschool's Postcard Exchange.

Every month we get a list of five other participating families/pre-schools/daycare centres from around the world and send them a lovely postcard. This is the first one we have recieved, from the Johnson Family in San Diego!

Since we are celebrating Autumn, we made mini 'leaf monster' cards, here they are ready for sending...



I hope they bring some other families a lot of joy.

3 comments:

  1. I needed to thank you for this excellent read!! I absolutely
    enjoyed every bit of it. I have you saved as a favorite to check out new stuff
    you post…

    Here is my weblog: LP 2824

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's enormous that you are getting ideas from this article as well as from our dialogue made here.

    Feel free to visit my site: Honeywell Bar Code Scanner

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...