Tuesday, 20 December 2011

Decorating Xmas Trees

Pin It

Today we had some more Christmas themed art-time - I could fill up the entire year with tree shaped sparkly snowy inspiration!

We made these Christmas tree collages after seeing them this one from The Imagination Tree - I like two-parter activities like this, in the morning we painted our cardboard cut-outs, then in that space between lunchtime and naptime we decorated them.


I set out our collage kit to decorate - mostly they love those foam stickers, but I love that Vin's creation also has a cartoon squirrel climbing up the tree trunk!



This is one of those art-activities where I break into a smile everytime I see them, I'm thinking we should do something very similar very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...