Wednesday, 14 December 2011

Homemade Felt Boards

Pin It

Last week we celebrated the birthday of Vin and Cc's little friends E&H - they had a ladybird themed birthday party, so I made them some insect-themed felt boards


I spray mounted a sheet of a4 felt onto some thick card, then cut out some simple shapes for them to play around with



because the girlies are twins I wanted to make them each a different set, but that could be played with together too - so I made a Very Hungry Caterpillar board too...



this was a supersimple but very fun project - but as you can see, the felt didn't photograph too well!



I think they turned out pretty well, but it's not my opinion that matters, so I hope the girlies will enjoy playing with them more than I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...